Saturday 27 April 2013

esperanza-enrique iglesias(english translation)






Esperanza,donde vas
Esperanza,where are you going
Contaldo tu mirada
Hiding your view
De tristeza abandonado
Of abandoned sadness
En el soledad
In the loneliness
Esperanza,creeme
Esperanza,believe me
Yo no quise hacerte mala
I didn't want to do you wrong
Te suplico me comprendas
I beg you to understand
Si te defrande
If i dissapointed you


Esperanza,te aseguro
Esperanza,i assure you
Que sin ti hoy nada tengo
That without you today i have nothing
Que seras por siempre el angel
That forever you'd be the angel
De mis suenos
Of my dreams

c/o

A quiestoy ya me ves
Here i am now you see me
Suplican dote pardon
Begging for your forgiveness
Si en verdad te falle
If in truth i failed you
No que esa mi intencion
That was not my intention
Culpame y entierrame
Blame me and bury
En el pecho tu dolor
Your pain inside my chest
Pero note vayas nunca
But dont you ever leave me
No me ignores,por favor
And please dont ignore me


Que difial descubrir
How hard it is to discover
El vacio en tu mirada
The emptiness within your eyes
Donde ardia aquel incendio
Where that fire was burning
Sobrenatural
Supernaturally
Escondia en un rincon
Hidden in the corner
Con el mundo del reves
With the world inside out
Y que todo sea culpa
And may everything be the fault
De mi estupidez..
Of my stupidity


c/o


Esperanza -hope







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...